Thursday, October 7, 2010

New directions.

Well friends....good news. I may have finally found a way to make something of myself. While browsing Craigslist earlier for some vacuum cleaners for sale I came across this post searching for new hip-hop talent.

I've already responded with an introductory e-mail and an mp3 file containing a compilation of mostly my newer freestyles. If I'm going to collaborate with this producer I am prepared to sign for less money as long as I can maintain my artistic integrity. I know this decision my hinder my radio play and overall earnings, but I can always sell out later and make my second album more mainstream.

My posts might become more infrequent as I have little time to prepare for studio time. My look could use some polishing, but my stage name needs the most work right now. I'll see you at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment